|Главная » Центр информации » Игры » GTA 5|
GTA V Title Update 1.07
|Информация, Сообщение |||12.12.13, 16:41|
GTA V Title Update 1.07 NotesСписок изменений в обновлении 1.07 для GTA 5 на английском языке
• Players are now able to sell vehicles that they have purchased from websites.
• Players are now able to run in apartments and garages.
• Reward for being a good sport has been increased from $1,000 to $2,000
• Fixed an issue where a character’s tattoos would disappear when encountering cutscenes.
• Corrected an issue where players could make their vehicles and passengers invisible.
• Sticky Bombs can no longer be thrown during the countdown for the starts of GTA Races.
• Resolved issues where players were having problems accessing their accounts.
• Corrected issues with Bounties.
• Fixed an issue where players were charged full price for ammo for Grenade Launchers even if they were only buying one Grenade.
• Fixed an issue where Grenades could be filled up to maximum during UGC GTA Races.
• Team Balancing has been improved, friends and Crew members are now grouped together and Rank is taken into consideration.
• Fixed an issue where if a player has banked all of their cash, they were only charged minimal amounts for dying.
• The Karin Futo can now be recovered normally after being impounded.
• Fixed an exploit where players were able to clone Tanks.
• Respawning has been improved to reduce the chance of repeatedly spawning in the same location.
• Cash rewards have been adjusted in Races, Deathmatches, and Parachuting to allow increases in pay-outs.
• There is now a 25% RP bonus at the end of Deathmatches, Missions, LTS, Survival, player kills, and AI kills when playing in Free Aim. This gives extra credit for completing actions with more skill.
• Until a Race has been verified, players cannot earn RP in UGC Races.
• Reduced the chance of being noticed by the Cops in stolen vehicles.
• Impromptu Races can no longer be launched when in certain jobs.
• Holdup Shopkeepers now have access to Ammu-Nation. You have been warned.
• Due to changes in Deathmatches (Weapon Locking), some objectives will no longer appear in this specific type of match.
• Weapon rewards (e.g. Shotgun in cop car) are blocked during weapon locked Deathmatches.
• During Weapon Locked Deathmatches, Ammo Drops will not contain Molotovs.
• Players who do not participate during Survivals can now be flagged as such by other players in the group and removed from the Survival.
• New icons added for differing types of personal vehicle.
• New awards added for the Creators.
• Players are given 1RP for every ‘like’ they receive for their creations in the Creators.
• Leaderboard functionality has been removed for any non-Rockstar content, i.e. no access to Social Club leaderboards in corona/end of mission, no best laps/personal bests, matched Crew for Head to Head etcetera.
• Passive Mode is now free ($0) to allow players more options when playing with friends.
Возможно, что Вам будет полезно узнать
ответы на другие вопросы:
|Просмотров: 2564 ||
|Всего комментариев: 0|